A lot of tech/development goes into managing 10 student media organizations including BruinLife, Ha’Am, FEM, and more.
As a Student Media Developer, you would be assuming several roles that keep Student Media connected to the UCLA community.
- Maintain and develop websites
- Manage Wordpress websites (Linux servers, databases, DNS, site reliability)
- Networking: wifi, routing and firewall rules, network storage
- Build internal websites with various functionalities such as a new Apply Website, Time sheet, etc.
- Please note that DevOps interns are required to do a minimum of 3 office hours per week. As part of the DevOps staff you will be working in groups to complete projects for various Student Media departments.