FEM’s fundraising team members focus on the short and long term financial stability of the publication with the guidance of our finance director. Please read the position description on the main page and the description below before applying. If you have any questions about the application, please feel free to email [email protected] or [email protected] This application is due at 11:59 PM on Friday, October 5th, 2018 (end of week 1). Interviews will take place during week 2. Applicants will be notified about interviews at the beginning of week 2.
1. Researching grant opportunities for FEM and drafting grant proposals
2. Assisting in determining prices and volume of new merch
Selling merch on campus and accounting for sales and inventory
3. Request feedback from FEM staff about new merch they’d like to see
4. Serving as on-duty staff at FEM fundraising events
5. Maintain weekly communication with finance chair to discuss and project financial health of the organization
6. Cooperation with FEM’s member policy
What we can offer you:
1. Experience managing the financials of a large student publication
2. Grant writing skills
3. Intersectional feminist community on campus
Find us on:
Please answer each question with less than 300 words.
How did you hear about FEM?
What do you think it means to be an intersectional feminist?
Why are you interested in joining the fundraising team?
Have you taken or will you be taking any accounting classes in the upcoming year?
Do you have experience applying for grants?
Prior experience not required.
rovide 2-3 creative fundraising ideas you would like to pursue as a staff member.
Do you have any skills FEM should know about?
Examples: Proficiency in Excel, analytical and mathematical skills.
If you are interested in being involved in FEM’s outreach or social media teams, check any of the options below.
ou can choose multiple. If you're not interested in any, select "None."
Any additional questions?